Okay, this is going to be somewhat long, but here i go:

I have a 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass. It has the 3.1 V6 automatic trans. Last summer me and my dad rebuilt the motor becasue one of the headgaskets blew and coolant got in the oil and damaged a lot of the components. We took our time and the car sat for about 4-6 months. After we got it running again, The ABS system was making a clicking noise as soon as the engine would start. It would click a few times and then the brake light and ABS light would light up on the gauge cluster.

Then, about 6 weeks ago I was driving to school and when i stopped in traffic after getting off the highway, the engine died. I turned the key and the car started right up. It died a couple more times before I made it to the parking garage but it would start up right away after it died. Well later on, when the ABS system would click, It would pull enough power it would kill the engine. So we disconnected the ABS system and it ran fine, until the engine would heat up to the temperature the fans would come on at, and it would die like before, but it would start right back up. Also, if we would turn the AC on it would come onm and then kill the engine.

We have checked all of the vaccum lines and connections. I have a haynes manual on my car, and i was doing a test to see a sensor on the throttle body was working properly or not. It said to take a voltage meter and put the positive lead on the voltage supply and the negative lead on the ground on the plug going to the sensor. It said it should read 5 volts when you turn the key to the ON position. When I tested it it read 10.5 volts. So the book said to have the PCM checked by a dealer. we went ahead and ordered a new PCM installed it and had it reprogrammed. The car ran a lot better but the ABS system was still malfunctioning. And the AC would still kill the engine. ANd that same sensor was still receiving 10.5 volts rather than 5.

DOES ANYONE KNOw WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CAR?

Everything we have tried does nothing for it. I myself am fairly knowledgeable of cars and so is my dad. I dad also has a friend that has repaired cars out of his garage his entire life and workes at an auto parts store, so he has seen alot and this stumps him. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and sorry for the long first post

na the car now has almost 210,000 miles on it, the engine was rebuilt around 202,000 miles.