alright guys, so im new to all this, but just thought id like to put my build up and see wht people have to say. keep in mind im only 16, so dont be to harsh (;

so a few weeks back i decided i wanted to do a build, so i orded in some stuff.

- soundstream picasso pcx1500d and a 12inch soundstream t5, and last weekend i finally got around to building a box, had all the wires run for the amp, and i was playing it in my room off my house amp, and the lower spider ripped off making all sorts of rattling noises, and to get that fixed it was qouted to be more then i payed for the sub so i decided to buy a new one, the soundstream splx-152hx, picked it up, looks great, and also got a set of sounstream rbc-6 components. im going to be pretty much doing all soundstream besides the deck.

the only thing is i need sum help for a box design if any1 is willing to help me out, itd be much apreciated. any pointers would be great, and let me no wat u think.

243kyzs.jpg2j14xvr.jpg

2ywiqtk.jpgdlpbm9.jpg

Edited by HarleyRefalo

alright guys, so im new to all this, but just thought id like to put my build up and see wht people have to say. keep in mind im only 16, so dont be to harsh (;

so a few weeks back i decided i wanted to do a build, so i orded in some stuff.

- soundstream picasso pcx1500d and a 12inch soundstream t5, and last weekend i finally got around to building a box, had all the wires run for the amp, and i was playing it in my room off my house amp, and the lower spider ripped off making all sorts of rattling noises, and to get that fixed it was qouted to be more then i payed for the sub so i decided to buy a new one, the soundstream splx-152hx, picked it up, looks great, and also got a set of sounstream rbc-6 components. im going to be pretty much doing all soundstream besides the deck.

the only thing is i need sum help for a box design if any1 is willing to help me out, itd be much apreciated. any pointers would be great, and let me no wat u think.

243kyzs.jpg

2j14xvr.jpg

2ywiqtk.jpg

dlpbm9.jpg

there ya go fixed. lol

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

do you have sub specs? what music do you listen to? what car will it be going in?

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

do you have sub specs? what music do you listen to? what car will it be going in?

hahaha yeaap, i didnt no wat i was doing lol.

okay,http://www.soundstream.com/AudioProducts/Subwoofers/splx.htm theres the specs.

i listen to hardstyle, abit of dubstep, and ur typical american bass( young jeezey etc..)

1994 n14 nissan pulsar, i was hoping to do a dual front firing slot port and sub forwards aswell, so when i put the rear seats down, the box covers all of the hole thats there, which is 37" by 18", depth wise i can go bout 20", but the less, the better. on soundstreams website it reccommends 4cubes at 35hz, but yea i got no idea, thats why im here (:

well i cant actually draw a design for you but i can give you some numbers and dimensions for a box tomorrow around noon.

TEAM DC