About a month ago I put in for time for on July 29 and 30 for my bday and cause I was I was going to St Louis to start looking for work and shit like that. At one job I got those days off, but at the other I'm working. At the job that didn't give me those days off I've worked for since March this year and the other I've only been there a month or so. Oh well, guess I could spend a few hours working making money. Not like I'm gonna have anything better to do anyways

I just found it kinda shitty how I gave them a month notice that I wanted off those two day and didn't get it. When I've been there since March, yet my other job that I've been at for only a month gave me the two days off I requested. It really doesn't matter weather or not I wanna work, if I'm on the schedule I have to show up. I guess since I'm the only one who holds my job title at the one place, I can't take off. They know that I'm wanting to move back home, is their way of keeping me here?

No contract saying that I have to work for them X amount of time. But if you are scheduled your are to show up unless you have someone who can cover your shift of give them at least 2 hours notice. I gave them a months notice, only reason I can see why I didn't get these days off is cause the manager who normally does the scheduling is out of town. So they just copied down last weeks schedule. I can always try another weekend or maybe week day. I do have two jobs, but I'd actually be screwed if I dropped the one didn't give me the time off. I get bout 18 hours at each job. One I work 6 days a week for 8 an hour and the other I work 3 days for 7.25. The one that pays me 7.25 wants me to come there and leave the other, I ask why I would do that? I'd only get bout 30 hours a week at 7.25, that maybe more hours at one place but its also a pay cut. I would not take a pay cut for any reason.