07 tahoe speaker pillar pod help

I had a few questions about what would be the best angle to place the speakers on the pillar. I wasn't sure if facing each person, facing the windshield slightly, or in-between the two front seats would be best. The speaker being used is a 4" mid focal access series. I've been messing around with the angles and here are some pics. Planning on installing the speaker from the back once it is fiberglassed and all. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Will

I have a 01 suburban with a 4 inch mid and a tweeter , I found that aiming the drivers side speaker towards the passenger and the passenger side aiming at he driver side, that's what sounded the best to me, you should wire them and have a friend hold one side while you hold the other ,while playing just aim them in different position until you think they sound the best

I have a 01 suburban with a 4 inch mid and a tweeter , I found that aiming the drivers side speaker towards the passenger and the passenger side aiming at he driver side, that's what sounded the best to me, you should wire them and have a friend hold one side while you hold the other ,while playing just aim them in different position until you think they sound the best

Ok thanks. Also does anyone have any pillar pods made for an 07 tahoe that they could show?

Thanks

Will