SOLD! (please lock)

**SOLD** :popcorn:

Edited by jmilch

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

What was ur overall opinion on the memphis

Absolutely loved it. To be very honest I may cry when I box it up lol. Best sub I have owned.

And I have owned quite a few of the niche brands. I am not selling it for another 15, I am selling it to downsize and because I need the money.

I cant speak for other MOJO's, but this was the flagship woofer from memphis in the MOJO line.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

How loud did it get? How did it do on lows? What kind of enclosure does it like?

It was in a box ~3.8 cu ft tuned to ~31 hz, getting clean power from my AQ2200d, (H/O Alt, 13.7-14.5V, all proper electrical) and I was metered at 146.2 on the dash TL. My car really wasnt suitable for a 15, and it was a TIGHT fit. I am sure in about 4-5 cubes, properly slot ported to around 30 hz, it would be extremely loud. And it was never clipped, I set my gain with a o-scope and kept an eye on the clip light.

Car is a 2003 Eclipse hatchback, with tons of sound deadner and very good electrical. But of course every car is going to be different.

But as far as another install, I don't really know how loud it would be. This was all particular to my car.

It played lows with no issue. Pretty much anything from decaf sounded great. I had the subsonic filter set to around 28hz, so I dont know what it sounds like below that point.

Edited by jmilch

do you know whats wrong with the amp pm details

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

do you know whats wrong with the amp pm details

The amp sparks like its improperly grounded somewhere and shorts out. As soon as you attach a power wire it doesnt pop the fuse, but it will melt the power wire if you dont pull it away.

I know nothing about broken amps, no promises, it is not working and sold as is.

How loud did it get? How did it do

on lows? What kind of enclosure does it like?

It was in a box tuned tuned to ~31 hz, getting clean power from my AQ2200d, (H/O Alt, 13.7-14.5V, all proper electrical) and I was metered at 146.2 on the dash TL. My car really wasnt suitable for a 15, and it was a TIGHT fit. I am sure in about 5-6 cubes, properly slot ported to around 30 hz, it would be extremely loud. And it was never clipped, I set my gain with a o-scope and kept an eye on the clip light.

Car is a 2003 Eclipse hatchback, with tons of sound deadner and very good electrical. But of course every car is going to be different.

But as far as another install, I don't really know how loud it would be. This was all particular to my car.

It played lows with no issue. Pretty much anything from decaf sounded great. I had the subsonic filter set to around 28hz, so I dont know what it sounds like below that point.

Very nice I could give it around 4cubes at most :(

www.wooferwarehouse.com

How loud did it get? How did it do

on lows? What kind of enclosure does it like?

It was in a box tuned tuned to ~31 hz, getting clean power from my AQ2200d, (H/O Alt, 13.7-14.5V, all proper electrical) and I was metered at 146.2 on the dash TL. My car really wasnt suitable for a 15, and it was a TIGHT fit. I am sure in about 5-6 cubes, properly slot ported to around 30 hz, it would be extremely loud. And it was never clipped, I set my gain with a o-scope and kept an eye on the clip light.

Very nice I could give it around 4cubes at most :(

Specs call for 3.8 max, my box was not too much larger. After displacement probably around 4 ish.