SOLD! (please lock)

I got an re mt motor reconed with upgraded fi soft parts can handle everybit of 2.5k safely I had a powerbass xa3k on it at .5 daily and never got warm only used about a month but u would have to add cash it is a 12"

www.wooferwarehouse.com

I got an re mt motor reconed with upgraded fi soft parts can handle everybit of 2.5k safely I had a powerbass xa3k on it at .5 daily and never got warm only used about a month but u would have to add cash it is a 12"

Sorry man if I added cash, I would just buy the DC 12 XL I have been talking with a rep about. I'd like to do a straight swap, or sell and buy a brand new sub.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Sorry man if I added cash, I would just buy the DC 12 XL I have been talking with a rep about. I'd like to do a straight swap, or sell and buy a brand new sub.

alright GLWS

www.wooferwarehouse.com

Any interest in a juggernaut 12 and some cash is dual 2 good condition.

Send me a PM man.

Edited by jmilch

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

alright GLWS

Alright thank you man :drink40:

this was my sub before i sold it to jmilch. i had this in a 5 1/2 cube box with MY OLD AQ2200D amp on it. Put nicely in the back of my late but great 2007 MazdaSpeed3 GT. Anyone who has every talked sh*t on Memphis....you havent heard this sub. Straight up loudest single sub ive ever heard in my life. This WILL MAKE PEOPLE GET OUT OF YOUR CAR!

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

this was my sub before i sold it to jmilch. i had this in a 5 1/2 cube box with MY OLD AQ2200D amp on it. Put nicely in the back of my late but great 2007 MazdaSpeed3 GT. Anyone who has every talked sh*t on Memphis....you havent heard this sub. Straight up loudest single sub ive ever heard in my life. This WILL MAKE PEOPLE GET OUT OF YOUR CAR!

Thank you man. You are right this beast is loud. But in order to have what I want, I need a 12... you wouldnt happen to have a DC XL 12 or something similar?

Up up and away. Needs to have a new home :)