WTB sq sub

So ive declared im going to a nice sql system for awhile i listen to to much country and rock yes i listen to some rap here and there when some punk kids pull up next to me and think their kickers are loud but anyways

Id love to make it a nice 15"

Sub of my dreams to be honest is a re xxx 15" i dont know why but it is, but im open to offers has be able to handle 2krms

i have my 1508s to trade thats kinda how i plan to get the sq sub or ima sell them and just buy it but i bet the 4 8s are more then the one 15 i could pick from so just saying

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/15-subwoofers/90713-audiopulse-tc-sounds-lms-ultra-5400-15-sale.html

Also Dwight is selling an IA Death Penalty, if your looking for a SQ sub that gets loud.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

is ia really sq? i think ive seen 4 walled in a cavi doing 160 but never listend to it for that reason lol i offered that guy with the tc and someone on caco has two 15"xxx's offered him the trade but if it comes to needing to sell them i think i can get a good amount back,

A have a friend that has a tc sub I thinks its a single 4ohm...3hp honeycomb cone

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

is ia really sq? i think ive seen 4 walled in a cavi doing 160 but never listend to it for that reason lol i offered that guy with the tc and someone on caco has two 15"xxx's offered him the trade but if it comes to needing to sell them i think i can get a good amount back,

Well it's not as SQ oriented as there flatlyne series though it should get loud and sound great doing it, another recommendation would be this

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/50425-ssa-15-xcon-for-sale/

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

sorry friotos prefer to keep it to a single 15. just me , and yeah capt i was wondering about them, i was looking but didnt know much on the ssa subs,

and willie id need pics and what not

thats cool, I think sundownz has a few of the zv1 15s forsale, sold as not working though so they may need recones, but i remembers those were made more toward sounding good.

Ill have u pics in a few waiting on him to get home to send me some. Its a tc oem 15...and it is mint

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719