Sundown Audio

need upgrade advice

airforceonez

hey guys im new to this forum, any way i have a pair of kicker 12 inch comps, a pair of kicker 6" and a pair of 4". just powering the sub with a fusion 4 channel amp 1x4 140 rms. i was thinking of putting a pair of 6x9s or adding more subs what i am looking for is power and low bass. they are not bad now but i have extra time. so thanks in advance. pce

airforceonez!

if your looking for power u need to stop using a four channel amp for your subs. id suggest a class d mono blocc for the subs. wat r the ratings: voice/ voice coils ohm rating, rms and max wattage. get me those numbers and either me or another member will b able to help u pic an amp better. u can eithr post on here, email me at [email protected] on pm me if im on. add me as a freind as well. ill try to help as best as i can. late

Wicked 4 play car club

2002 Chevy 2 door blazer

Real soon setup

head unit: PTID-8920B

subs: 4 12's or 2 15's hevent made up my mind on brand,ported at 33hz

amps: for sure two RF 300.4' for mids and highs, 3sixty.2. stuck on wat sub amp ill be using

power supply: big 3 1/0, 2 runs of 1/0 power wire and 2 runs of 1/0 ground wire bacc to the second battery, 8awg, 4awg and depending on the sub amp 4 to 1/0 power and grounds for it.

speaker wire: 12awg speaker wire and 8awg for subs

speakers: 4x6's dash, 6 1/2 components doors, 5 1/4 components kicks, and 6x9's back. all Infinity Reference

misc.: 8000k hid low beams/projector headlights, 3/3 lowering kit, D3400 xspower batt up front and rear, ad244 145 amp alternator

Archived