Batteries

Tried searching but not really finding what I was needing. Looking into some batteries and found that I can get a XS D5100 and D3100 for about the same price as a Kinetic HC1400 and HC3800. This was not meant to be a vs post just curious what peoples thoughts are or if there are some other brands I should be looking at. This will be replacing my stock battery and placing 1 in trunk. And before you ask the build I'm most likely looking at 2 AQ2200's or SAZ2500's and it's looking like a 210 alternator is what I can find for a 2001 Honda civic.

XS, Kinetic, Batcap, Stinger, YT Optimas are some of the brands of Batteries that people use in the car audio world, all are good batteries some better than others, just go with what fits your budget. Just make sure it isnt a wet cell battery, you put them in ur ride and they burp (release pressure) it can be very dangerous. Most of those batteries if not all can be mounted in any position u need.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Yeah I did check out the websites but wasn't seeing internal resistance did compare burp wattage and Ah ratings and both brands seemed close. Thanks for the other brands will check them out, but thought Optima's weren't looked at as much as they used to be. Been 9 years since I did any installing and a bit happy with all the options. Cheers and may your subs annoy all your neighbors.

Archived