Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Trying to remember who it was that drove the red mid to late 80's Mitsubishi starion/chryer conquest. They had. Single Orion hcca, I think a 12". I couldn't find anything with a search on starion or conquest. I stumbled across him a few weeks ago and have some questions now cause I have the same type of car now.

Posted

Sorry for the spelling/punctuation errors. I need a new screen protector on my phone, the current one makes typing a pain.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 309 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...