Sonic Electronix

Ok the Bass 2.2 from MEMPHIS car audio has anyone used one if so how did it go di it work at boosting bass at the set frequewncy like you burp did you gain at you dset frequency in the BURP

were you able to notice a big differnce in bass clenly ness di the wide bandwith help or making it skinnuer basically id like to know all sotires and experoiences ppl have had with them my box is tuned for 37hz at the moment and ipm topping out to early i have

around another 4-5db in the subs avaailbe to use in the current setup but my amp which is the Mojo 4k keeps going into protection from getting way way way too hot im running 2 15" custom 3000wrms subs basics designs were PAP WMD2 but we added more

power stiffer spiders better cooling and a stronger set of coils now i cant get hem to even heat up we have hit good numbers cositant 148-150s up to a 153 and even a 155 for like 2 secs then into protect would the bass 2.2 help my cause to maintain a cooler

amps so i can run it high dbs and also to make it louder at the peak HZ i set

as a werid comparison i run a custom set of 3way fronts using an 8" sub/midbass and a 51/4" midrange and a 1" tweet rated at 450wrms per door im running a mosconi 200.3 to them and it never gets hot nor turns of unless i turn it off have o cnnected sumthing

worng is it a nuance of the amps amp i asking too much of the amp should i replace it with a 9k or sumthing basically the consitant TL is 150flat for everything it actually seems to be louder play music than burping which it should be as its a musical system will

play all music clearly up to around the 148-149 mark but its not really tuned its still on run in ands the box is not perfect also need ot replace batts but that still doesnt tell me why the amp is going into protect so fast daily on 1/4gains it heats up after 5 songs at

loud vloume i ran another brand 9kw it never even got warm so would the bass 2,2 help or is my issue simply the amp isnt powerful enuf for th sus so its working to hard getting hot and off she pops

as its alays over heat protection never anything else

anuy and all help apreciated

this has been buggin the crap out me

Ren

xMplar

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

Archived