Second Skin Audio

Most guys new to car audio (including myself) go out and install a bunch of stereo equipment, then wonder why their headlights are dimming when the bass hits, or why the bass only hits hard for 3 minutes then starts sounding weak, or why their car just shuts off when the bass drops (lol.. that's what happened to me).

So tell us everything you plan to put in their and we'll advise you on your electrical. Then sell your wagon to dwright and you'll be good.

when i figure out what im gunna go with ill post it all up, talked to a few local shops. theyre all tellin me to go with alpine. but i know theres better then that. was thinkin of goin with incriminator, any thoughts on incrim?

Low N' Slow

go to mechman for a good alt or is there better place to go

Mechman, SingerAlternators.com(highly recommend), DC... the list goes on. Surf around a bit and read the forums about different companies.

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Mechman, SingerAlternators.com(highly recommend), DC... the list goes on. Surf around a bit and read the forums about different companies.

thanks man, whats the deal with mutiple altonators? seen it the other day somewhere online but never herd of it before..

Low N' Slow

thanks man, whats the deal with mutiple altonators? seen it the other day somewhere online but never herd of it before..

thats for people running a shit load of power