red2chfd Posted August 12, 2011 Report Posted August 12, 2011 Went up to an audio show in Guthrie, Ok. Meet up with the Edin Elite sound team and got some demos. Got a demo of the Digital Designs demo car 1 DD Z18. Thanks to Anthony Aho for putting on a great show well worth the drive and I'll go back next year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcM35WMP3X4 Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Miles Posted August 12, 2011 Report Posted August 12, 2011 When was this and who put this show on? I'm in Stillwater and never knew there were any audio shows in Guthrie. And, will there be another show this year there? Quote
red2chfd Posted August 12, 2011 Author Report Posted August 12, 2011 When was this and who put this show on? I'm in Stillwater and never knew there were any audio shows in Guthrie. And, will there be another show this year there? Aho Audio in Guthrie, OK last weekend Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.