Sonic Electronix

warm subs and not enuff beat

My teamate had a saz 3000 on some sa 8s and they loved it. So you should be happy with the 2500 at .5

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Actually it was my own fault for wiring it wrong and nt paying attention t the diagaram I had! And my slave amp is fuck. So actual ya that is the problem. I respect you knowledge ray. But sense sarcasim in ur replys. Which is unessacary. Thank to all who replid. Problem solved

You fucked something up, he's taking time out of his scheduler to post here and help you fix it. With his knowledge he can be as sarcastic as he wants IMO. If you don't like the way people might answer, then don't ask the question.

That being said, bigger amp or another aq not strapped would be perfect. Save money and get another aq IMO.

I was thinkin of a saz3000 but thought it may be a bit much for em @ .5. I think he 2500 @ .5 would be better

There's a thing called imp rise every system has it. Just cause you have a 2500w amp doesn't mean your going to get 2500 out of it sir that's why u start at lower impediance and hopefully u get close to its 1 ohm rating of 2500 watts I. Have my dd m4s wired at .35 daily and my rise is 5ohms so my final impediance is 2ohm.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yeah that's another reason why I'm junkin the aq 1200s. And goin with. Single amp so I. Can wire down 2 .5ohm Starting off @ 2ohm id imagine my rise would be considerable...

Or you could run both aqs at .5...more smaller amps should have less rise than one big amp.

As for the sarcastic comments, some of those comments helped you figure out your problem. Dont want sarcastic responses that help you than don't ask the question. I dint find any of rays responses sarcastic except maybe the last few. When he gives you a tip that will save you $100s in equipment, with a smudge of sarcasm, don't get your panties ina bunch because he was sarcastic.

You take a wrench and hammer to your plumbing to fix it, but get pissed off when the plumber gives you a little shit for it? :shrug:

Archived