Sonic Electronix

I was on one of my dumbass, late-night thinking crazy thoughts today. I was curious as to whether or not there has ever been anybody that has ever made a SPL School Bus.... I tryed googling it, with no results. So if anybody has ever done it feel free to post a video or pics.

I was thinking a standard school bus is about 40 feet long, 8 feet wide and you have about 5 feet of height to work with, to build a square box. So if you take off 10 feet of lenth, to account for the hood and driver seat, you could build one hell of a box. OVER 1000 cubic feet of box. I was thinking you could run 256 12" subs and wire the whole setup to .5 Ohm. Build a huge 6th order vertical clamshell. I know realistally its probably not possible seeing as that the sheet metal is almost like tin foil, but if somebody had enough time and money, it sure would be BADASS to see.

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

this is the closest thing I could find

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

There is a buss with kicker solox 18" on YouTube , I'd post link but I'm using my phone

I found it!!! thats awesome. thanks

Best of Luck and Cheers!

Archived