ok so my cousin has a 06 tundra and doesn't want to spend much lifting it, what is the cheapest solution? he doesn't want to do something that will mess up later on and something that will mess with the ride, i was told to get some Bilstein 5100 gas shocks that will lift it upto 2.5 inches in the front and add a leaf in the back to level it out???? sound good?? any other solutions? any shop that can get me a SMD discount in SAC???? imma need install also. Hes gonna get new tires and rims, if someone local can get me a deal on erthing that would be GREAT!!!!!

anyone??

A spacer lift for the new tundra runs about 200 and it comes with a 2.5" spacer and your choice of a.a.l.'s,shackles, and or Blocks for the rear.Any local shop could do the coil spacer install and the rear is about a 2 hour job at home with basic hand tools. You can fit I'm guessing 32's on some 8inch wide rims maybe 33's....If you go wider the inner fender and the bumper will come in contact with the tire.If you want some pics of a couple Tundras Ive found lifted PM me

Any other questions let me know :D

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

i will fill in the blanks when i get to the shop this morning! ;)
to run 33's on 8" wide wheels all you need is a RevTech 2.5" lift... $680 installed plus tires and wheels!!! truck will not ride like crap, it will ride just like it does now! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=