ali888 Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 Hi can any one pls mention the specs for that sub >>>> DC TEAM VERSION XL 15's its not normal xl 15'sub it is team version what is === xmas? frequency response? sensitivity? peak power? rms? thnx Quote @My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!
ali888 Posted August 16, 2011 Author Report Posted August 16, 2011 anyone out there could help me? Quote @My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!
optical Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 Did not know they had a specific team design Quote
redlineaudio Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 Did not know they had a specific team design No vent pole is only difference was my understanding....for "burps" Quote '94 Ford Ranger Ext. Cab (3) DC XL 15's, check that (3) 18's this year! (2) DC 5k's (6) XS Power D1600's 158.9.......so far...... Montana DC Dealer/State Rep.
ali888 Posted August 16, 2011 Author Report Posted August 16, 2011 Did not know they had a specific team design No vent pole is only difference was my understanding....for "burps" xmas? frequency response? sensitivity? peak power? rms? Quote @My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!
fox_racin4 Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 I ran mine daily no problem from what i read,and was told it has more motor force then a STOCK lv5 can take stupid amounts of power on a burp and they are hard to come by, only 20 were made. the one i had was a beast.. Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
ali888 Posted August 16, 2011 Author Report Posted August 16, 2011 I ran mine daily no problem from what i read,and was told it has more motor force then a STOCK lv5 can take stupid amounts of power on a burp and they are hard to come by, only 20 were made. the one i had was a beast.. thnx btw pm on ur way Quote @My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!
redlineaudio Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 I don't know that I've ever seen actual specs on them....some will depend on how many/which spiders....and I suppose as long as it isn't the stupid amounts of power, they should be ok daily. I know a pair of them didn't like 14k on music for very long.....told him not to! Quote '94 Ford Ranger Ext. Cab (3) DC XL 15's, check that (3) 18's this year! (2) DC 5k's (6) XS Power D1600's 158.9.......so far...... Montana DC Dealer/State Rep.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.