To Whom This May Concern (Rap Collection)

Greetings everyone, Tracks as of August 22nd 2011

Thought I would share some of the tracks I'm currently listen'n to. All rap and hip hop mostly from mixtapes.

I edited almost all of them in attempt to improve volume, bass, and clarity. Some edited down to aviod gaps and or silence. I am by no means a professional at this but a lot of great tracks that were not hittin and were somewhat quite, are now bangin. It sounds good in my car, just thought I'd share. Compare them to the originals and let me know what you think.

Dave

(THESE ARE NOT CHOPPED & SCREWED, SLOWED OR HAVE THE INTENT FOR ALL BASS)

Must have Winrar, I think the files only about 215mb. 55ish tracks. I apologize about megaupload, 15mb to big for MediaFire. Also note Lil Wayne - Gucci Gucci is a bit ... loud. =D

2588knp.png

DL Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7SVB0GV7

Thanks for the upload but the majority of these songs are clipped, I only kept one song from the whole zip.

Some were tricky. But for the most part I just raised volume +3 db and increase 30hz bass by 4 in audicity. Adjusted highs in a few. Curious which 1 song you kept =D

I kept the Marquise Porter - In Da City. I already have or heard all the other songs you uploaded. In Da City might be my new favorite beat, thanks :)