armykyle1 Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 Flexing on the beach, shout out to Eubanks on DSBP for pointing out the song! Quote TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted August 23, 2011 Author Report Posted August 23, 2011 (edited) edit Edited August 23, 2011 by armykyle1 Quote TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
LoudBurp Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 HAHAHA I recognized the area as soon as the video started. I was at Keesler all last summer. You ever went swimming at the Three Rivers beach? Quote Best of Luck and Cheers! There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.
Melky Lebron Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 Thats Biloxi right? I was over at the naval base for 8 weeks(Im in the Army).. Its awesome out there, loved it. And BTW nice flex man. Quote 2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit 4 15" Kicker CVR 4 6" Audiopipe 6 8" Audiopipe 6 Tweeters Audiopipe 1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd 1 Lanzar 3000 1 Audiopipe 1500 2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries The Big Three 19" rims and more.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/
armykyle1 Posted August 23, 2011 Author Report Posted August 23, 2011 HAHAHA I recognized the area as soon as the video started. I was at Keesler all last summer. You ever went swimming at the Three Rivers beach? yea prolly lol, I've been down in this area for almost 10 years Quote TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted August 23, 2011 Author Report Posted August 23, 2011 Thats Biloxi right? I was over at the naval base for 8 weeks(Im in the Army).. Its awesome out there, loved it. And BTW nice flex man. its about 4 or 5mi west on 90 of biloxi. It was really nice today. Thank you! Quote TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Melky Lebron Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 Thats Biloxi right? I was over at the naval base for 8 weeks(Im in the Army).. Its awesome out there, loved it. And BTW nice flex man. its about 4 or 5mi west on 90 of biloxi. It was really nice today. Thank you! Ok, I loved it out there.. Its really beautiful. I was out there from April,1st to May 25th of this year. I live in Puerto Rico but Mississippi is great. I see you said that you've been in this area for 10 years.. Is your unit there? Quote 2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit 4 15" Kicker CVR 4 6" Audiopipe 6 8" Audiopipe 6 Tweeters Audiopipe 1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd 1 Lanzar 3000 1 Audiopipe 1500 2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries The Big Three 19" rims and more.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/
armykyle1 Posted August 23, 2011 Author Report Posted August 23, 2011 Thats Biloxi right? I was over at the naval base for 8 weeks(Im in the Army).. Its awesome out there, loved it. And BTW nice flex man. its about 4 or 5mi west on 90 of biloxi. It was really nice today. Thank you! Ok, I loved it out there.. Its really beautiful. I was out there from April,1st to May 25th of this year. I live in Puerto Rico but Mississippi is great. I see you said that you've been in this area for 10 years.. Is your unit there? well I originally moved here in 2000. I was suppose to go to Italy but I joined a unit here after AIT(2004) so I could rapid deploy to Iraq, then katrina hit while I was deployed and fucked it all up lol. But I can't seem to get away. I love the people and the area. are you in a NG unit? Quote TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.