Sonic Electronix

I can't speak on the TB tweeters since I have never heard them before. I do love my 18s though. Right now they are in an infinite baffle setup and they get down. lol Were shifting gears though; moving to a ported wall with 4 of them on 1500 watts. I don't think they will break 150 but well definitely be close. 145' s most likely. haha Its enough for me. Ive had demos above 150 and that is painful. I was getting choked out.

A big dogs wall on a little dogs power and budget. Lol that's me all day.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

k is there a product that has front/rear ins then has 3 sets of front/rear outs allowing me to use 3 amps one for the woofers in each door, then one for the mids in each,then one for the highs?

that will also allow me to tune each specific-low,mid,high from said product, i think im looking for a procesor but im not sure i cant seem to understand if thats it or not. so far everyone ive looked at has front/rear in with front rear and sub out or one that has all 3 in and then all 3 out.

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.