armykyle1 Posted August 29, 2011 Report Posted August 29, 2011 Well I finally got my atomics sounding good, but I'm going a new route. I'm going to be doing 2 6.5 comps and 2 5.25 sets. I wanted to do four 6.5s per door but there's not enough space. I'll be doing two 6.5 woofers and two 5.25 woofers per door. two tweets in the door one in the sail panel and one stacked below it. Then two tweets in the a pillar. I'm looking for comps in the 100-150 range. Like these http://www.phoenixgold.com/productDetails.aspx?ProductId=32&CategoryID=4 I've heard those in person and they sound great! I can get them for about 150 a set. Also looking at the crescendo audio 6.5 set, I'd post a link but the site is down. sets need to be able to handle 100-150rms per side. Also they have too look decent or have grills Ideas anyone? TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted August 30, 2011 Author Report Posted August 30, 2011 bump pwease TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.