Fi BTL N2 18s.... (pics inside)

lem43606

The build is already done check my sig.. they are hooked up to a powerbass 5k and yes I love these damn woofers. Nick your the man! Id recommend these woofers all day and I jammed these for a solid 4 hrs today on a long drive didn't get warm at all and I wasn't being very nice to them. Fi ftw..

I just looked at your build log, did you use the same box that your aq subs where in? If so, how, do the fi n2's sound compared to the aq subs?

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

The build is already done check my sig.. they are hooked up to a powerbass 5k and yes I love these damn woofers. Nick your the man! Id recommend these woofers all day and I jammed these for a solid 4 hrs today on a long drive didn't get warm at all and I wasn't being very nice to them. Fi ftw..

:werd_msword::drinks:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

I just looked at your build log, did you use the same box that your aq subs where in? If so, how, do the fi n2's sound compared to the aq subs?

In the exact same box these subs are cleaner sounding the bass is deeper and they are picking up lower freqs better then the AQs

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived