Second Skin Audio

clamshell in a 99 blazer? 4 18's?

jokerklown

I looked around a bit but couldn't find if anyone had done this in the past, just picked up a 2nd set of level 4 18's cheap and was thinking about trying to clamshell my truck. If anyone has seen this or has pointers on doing a clamshell please chime in as any info would be great to have and would be appreciated

I looked around a bit but couldn't find if anyone had done this in the past, just picked up a 2nd set of level 4 18's cheap and was thinking about trying to clamshell my truck. If anyone has seen this or has pointers on doing a clamshell please chime in as any info would be great to have and would be appreciated

my man look up JEXTEL on youtube, and look at his blazer build, he is doing 4 18's in a clamshell, this is an inverted shell though looks more like a wedge...you could also contact him for some info, he is a real chill guy and real smart with audio, plus he has a blazer...should be just right for you

my man look up JEXTEL on youtube, and look at his blazer build, he is doing 4 18's in a clamshell, this is an inverted shell though looks more like a wedge...you could also contact him for some info, he is a real chill guy and real smart with audio, plus he has a blazer...should be just right for you

Awesome man I'll do that thanks

Awesome man I'll do that thanks

no prob my man...I got to meet him personally and I will say even on no power, his setup does not disappoint

Archived