Sundown Audio

10,000W Amplifier with a price-tag beyond comprehension!

Spitfire2k6

lmao, <~~ fail.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you catch this:

"Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery."

I'm guessing European 12 volt is different then United kingdon 12 volt?? Or do you plug this thing into 110v?

Not that im sure why they mention the difference in the power adapters but they mean this...

we just use a different style plug,

UK PLUG:

[image]

EU Plug:

[image]

I'm not sure it's just a plug difference. Some countries only run 50 cycles, we run 60 here in the US. Running appliances made to be operated in America won't run as efficiently in countries only running 50 cycles.

I dont know why we discussing the plugs but i know for a fact when i lived in england they used appliances that were 220-240v. anything that we run here in the us is 110v. plug stuff in over there it would fry up the insides of your appliances. there appliances run over here would be underpowered. in europe its the same just different plug

Why are we even discussing this like it plugs into a wall? lol

I was wondering the same thing...but what if it DOES plug into the wall? we could start a new class using invertors in the car and using 110v equipment. Hmmm...

Archived