Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, I made an error when I built the blow through box, it leaked and recieved some water damage. MDF does not like water. After I removed the damaged areas and replaced it with fiberglass, I decided to do something about the leaking. I built a fiber glass topper that is sealed to the bed/cab to prevent water leakage. While its not perfect, it looks pretty good.

2011-09-11173148.jpg

2011-09-11173134.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 833 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...