I hate mud. Rocks FTW! I used to go to Tellico almost every weekend before it was closed down.

Yeah its sad when we don't have 4wheelin in the south lol.

We have a rail buggy. Its street legal. We would take that mudding and stuff. It was so much fun.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

i love mudding, got my ram lifted 3" and putting some 35" boggers on soon.. but its my daily so it wont get serious. no one around me is into offroading with trucks, so i gotta spend all my money on my new '10 polaris 500H.O quad.. putting 28" Outlaws on it, snorkelling it and a clutch kit. looks like a good time

may i suggest some tires for you? if you want some tires that are really good in mud along with on the road. get some iroc nd's, ssr's or trxus mt's. thats for interco at least... honestly i will reccomend Goodyear Wrangler Duratracks to anyone who wants a really really good all season/ all terrain tire. these things are amazing. if you get tires like these you wont have to change out your tires every time you wanna go offroad.

Edited by theTank77