red2chfd Posted September 6, 2011 Report Posted September 6, 2011 Team LLA 1979 Buick Electra install all Rockford Fosgate system. 4x6 in the dash 6x9 in the rear deck on a RF mini amp PBR300x4. and 1 RF P2 10 on a RF mini amp PBR300x1. Built a center console to house the Clarion flipout and built I 1 cude box tuned to 35hz for the 10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuTd2ibTXic Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
keepinitloud Posted September 6, 2011 Report Posted September 6, 2011 lookin good those little fosgate amps are cool lookin so how them wolf toes of yours doin Quote 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
red2chfd Posted September 6, 2011 Author Report Posted September 6, 2011 lookin good those little fosgate amps are cool lookin so how them wolf toes of yours doin The toe is broke it looks worse now. The doc said stay off of it for a week I told him only if he can come do my job so Im still limping around nd hurts like hell. Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
keepinitloud Posted September 6, 2011 Report Posted September 6, 2011 damn! I know sometimes takin it easy is not an option maybe you can get a crutch and take some weight off of it Quote 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
red2chfd Posted September 7, 2011 Author Report Posted September 7, 2011 damn! I know sometimes takin it easy is not an option maybe you can get a crutch and take some weight off of it I know right. well today I hired a install/fabricator so more big thing to come out of LLA Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.