Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got a nice deal on the Kickers, but bought the amp new. I am going to get AA's soon, but needed something better than the Q I was running.

(Video Description)

This definitely bangs for it's budget. All cheap, but it works.

I do plan to upgrade the system, including some tweeters, new

subs, better head unit, carputer, and many more things. I also

have intentions of installing a volt meter and possibly a second

battery. I may never be able to drive a car, but I can always enjoy

some car audio, right? I have a set of Rockford Fosgate HE's,

that you will see later on. I plan to also get a new and better box

for the kickers. This one looks too small. I gotta start

with what I have and make it work... Upgrade small parts at a time.

It always works better for me that way.

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...