well i got into an accident earlier this year and i was at fault...the man i rear-ended was injured and now i just got a letter saying that they are going 2 sue me...im sooo fucked i only have liability and like really low coverage rates immmm sooo screwed right now n nervous n shit...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yea its something rediculously low like 6 grand <_< that wont even get u a dam ambulance ride....Liability FTL :(

Eclipse cd7000

yup...i really hope this guy sees that im only 18 and i dont have ne money for him :( i hope i dont have 2 pay this shit off for the rest of my life or something...

Eclipse cd7000

totally sucks a fat one. i bet you that dude is not even hurt. f*cking money sucking pricks. :mad:
X2... that really sux! money hungry Pirahna ftl!!! what was he driving, how new???

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

it was like this peice of shit Kia sedan...probly like a 2000...welll heres the deal...the paramedic (whom i kinda know cuz ive volunteered at that firehouse) said that they had tent poles in their back seat that flew up and hit the guy on the back of the head...there was a perfect circle mark and everything...soooo i dunno if thats still my fault or if its failure to restrain an object...

Eclipse cd7000

thats why thier called accidents. it wasnt ment to happen. im not a lawyer but, if you have no money or assets, i wouldnt trip. if he goes deep in the suit, you might have to pay a small amount monthly.
yeah! and hopefully this jack ass has uninsured motorist coverage, because that way his provider is responsible for the difference!!! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

no im pretty sure he had coverage bc i got a copy of his insurance policy and stuff...lesson learned...drive safely people!! u dont wanna end up in a mess like me thats for damn sure...ppl near DC think they own the world n shit <_<

Eclipse cd7000