Second Skin Audio

My first dual 15 build

CVLover

but i have two 12's right now and i tried to hook it up with the 15 today with a seprate amp for the 12's and it sounded like crap. i talked to a speaker technician and he said its because they were cancelling eachother out. will that happen with the 10's where im skipping a speaker size between them and the 15?

Don't mix sizes/subs trust me he'll of a headache and alot of math and not worth it unless your using the 10s for mid bass thought about it awhile.ago

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

but i have two 12's right now and i tried to hook it up with the 15 today with a seprate amp for the 12's and it sounded like crap. i talked to a speaker technician and he said its because they were cancelling eachother out. will that happen with the 10's where im skipping a speaker size between them and the 15?

i dont know. sounds strange, a freind of me had 2 12s and 215s on one channel bridged.. wasnt the best but he changed it and did 1 amp per sub then i wass good.. im guessing the amp isn the right.. sorry cant help you ;(

Cerwin Vega <3 . When Bass Counts!

hmm... what would i have to do to hook up the 10's with the 15? i have a two channel boss amp to push the 10's, and a monoblock rockford amp for the 15.

most amps have a link function.. the signal it gets out it sends to a new rca slot

if ur amp has something like pre out or line out.

use input in on the amp that has line out or pre out. then take a rca cable from the one tht has pre out to the other amp:D

then you have signal to both amp..

Bridge : i would run the 10s in paralell. if its a 4 ohm speaker. it wil make a 2 ohm load.

Normal: just + on + and - on - hah:D

the 10's would be DVC 2ohms, same as the 15. the rockford amp has a pass through, but that seems to suck alot of power away from it. That could have just been cuz the 12's and the 15 were cancelling eachother out though.

that may be the reason why?

im not exactly sure why it does that but it does. the thing is, how many speakers can i run off a p500-1bd?

Archived