Sort_of_want_thumb.jpg

at first i wasnt too sure it would look good, but DAMN it looks pretty damn good.

i want to do 3-6.5's in each of my door but havent figured out how to make it look good, but vinyl seems like it blends in perfect

Soo after i sent all that time and money makin the panels i decide that I did not really like them. This is my daily driven and just want it to be clean and simple. So i ordered up some rockford 6.5 componets for the fronts. I went to the scrap yard pick up some new panels and some other parts for my car,

Fat mated the front doors. I know this stuff isnt the best but it was local and cheap. The rest of the car will be done in second skin lol

381d502a.jpg

Ran 12 gauge speaker wire and made custom rings, the stock speakers were only 5.25 so I had to make the whole bigger.

15a3ced5.jpg

Rockford mids!!!

5dc8e5d3.jpg

0996bbf3.jpg

Came out to this after working an eight hour shift, not very happy..lol i have an aem v2 cold air intake and it was basically sitting in the water..

1ca820ef.jpg

Crappy pic of the stock door panels with the rockford mids and highs in.

80eafac3.jpg

Sort_of_want_thumb.jpg

at first i wasnt too sure it would look good, but DAMN it looks pretty damn good.

i want to do 3-6.5's in each of my door but havent figured out how to make it look good, but vinyl seems like it blends in perfect

ya i was actually surprised at how well the two blended together.

well i decided to move to the trunk. first thing is making the battery boxes

Picked up two of these:)

a62dac8d.jpg

74030150.jpg

bcef4620.jpg

6994a4ec.jpg

0e36afe7.jpg

b2375773.jpg

Got these to hold the fuses. they seem to work well

f65c1b57.jpg

then i had the fun task of runing some 2/0 wire. ohh ya i got all this for free :)

935d9be7.jpg

d7ac493e.jpg

Front end

f56f9fe1.jpg

Rear end

39ec3002.jpg

This is run under the car so it had to be run through the rear suspension. Its in a good spot will it will not get pinched.

0c4a0ad4.jpg

29b79a8a.jpg

Next it was on to the box. RAM designs made this box up for me . It will be 3cuft tuned to 35hz. there will two 4in aero ports in the middle. this box is designed for 2 dc level 5s 10..

14ff45d8.jpg

cfeefbe0.jpg

687832a7.jpg

6136e49e.jpg

522567cd.jpg

a13dad4b.jpg