I know a lot here are good with plastic and fiberglass work but if you guys have any questions about car accidents youve been in or want to know what they are looking at and if you want suggestions on what to do with your car to DIY kind of job to save some money feel free to ask me , and with me being in school for this stuff im an open book for questions so i can find any thing out for you guys, im going to start posting pictures of work we are doing in class,

We have so far gotten random fenders and the teacher puts dents in them or says fix them so we spent a week doing that last week we cut holes and welded them shut and flushed them, Monday i cut it in half crimped one side and welded it back together now under stand this will never be on a car again lol , but welded it back together fiber glassed for added strength( was kind like bondo glass but some different name) then used plastic (bondo filler) to flush is and we start painting next week, i dont have any pictures yet but im going to start take them to show you guys what im doing

but again any questions pleas ask