Second Skin Audio

small punch

We went from an unreachable 147 with a 12, (for most people) to a 50 now?

Ray go easy on the guy for he knows not what he says :lol:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Yes stevil I no I didn't spell it right lol but still just asking being that I don't want tons of weight n my civic since a swap is n the future and it would be badass to hit 150+ with 2 8s or 2 10s... but its like they say just depends on the box and amp to woofer set up

what you think is "badass", is impossible (to most people). you can expect REALISTICALLY like a 45-46 with 2 12's on 3k all in the trunk.

Edited by Kranny

if ur looking to swap later why does it matter about numbers in this car? why not build the right box for "spl numbers" in whatever car u swap to. just my 2 cents..

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

im just saying people just wanting to no, what r some nice 8s or 10s... i no a good spl box will get some good numbers, what i said about a single 12 hitting 147, just saying something like that to where its possible with the right box, rather then spending tons of money on 18s amps and batteries... and the thing about badass, damn people come on any system is badass, if u spend some money, thats just how i talk... and another if u r saying stuff about me having a truck, i never said anything about having a truck i have a car and will always.. unless the truck is bagged then i will get a truck.... just clearing things up, would like an 8 or 10 that can maybe handle 3k at the most