Jump to content

need some help with 3 way components


barney91

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I've been wanting to get a 3 way set up for my truck and I ran into some eclipse sc8355 for 150 and I was wondering how good are they. Any help is greatly appreciated

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

I would go with the precision power 3 way set. They are a little bit more expensive but they are worth it.

How much more and I've also been trying to look for an atomic 3 way set up because I like how they look but I can't seem to find where to buy them

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...