Sonic Electronix

no signal from rca outs on reciever

so my amp blew a while back ap1800d just now finding out whats wrong with it and fixing it. speaker wire must have touched so it blew 2 transistors but it also seems like it took out my rcas i have the amp up and running but when i went to hook everything back up i hear a hard turn on threw the rcas but no signal. where should i start trouble shooting so i can fix my reciever i dont have the money to buy a new one so id like to be able to fix this one.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

a guy on a diy site showed me this i havnt tried it yet because i dont have any solder but this seems like it would work. so those of u that have blown amps that inturn has taken out ur rca outs on ur reciever try this before throwing it out or buying a new one

http://bcae1.com/images/rca/temporaryrcashieldrepair.html

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived