Thinking Bout Tryin Something Diff

tacomabanga1986

ima be runnin kicker ks6.5 componits in my front doors of my honda when i get it goin, and some polkdb 6500 componits in the rear, will this sound ok with 150rms watts to each set?, the polks are 300 each n the kickers are 150 each peak, ima be puttin the tweets on the rear componits were the middle break light is n aim em straight at the middle, they work well like that when i had em in my geo, jw and sence u can buy kickpanals can u buy tweet pods also? oh and the only reason im doin it that way is because i got the polks for cheap n they aint got the angle mounts on em and the kickers do, thankx for looking opinions welcome

oh, and im gunna try somethin diff with my mtx6000 8's to make some midbass or somethin but worrying about cancleation with the rear speakers, im thinkin bout powerin em with that lil boss amp or my majestic 300w 2ch, they have some killer excursion for some 8's, my friend had 8's in her kicks in her old setup with 2 6&1/2's in each door, 6x9's in the back and 3 12's, ied have pic's but this was befor i was a member here so no pics, anyways sujstions welcome this is all goin in my 93 4dr accord

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived