I know most of us have seen the Movie ATL. Well I have been on a search for a song and cannot find it. I want the song that is playing in Big Boi's truck when he pull up to the school and Ant says: "Are those 24's" and he says Those 28's Boy where ya ruler?" I play the dvd in my car all the time and when I get to that part that song pounds like a motherfucker. Hook me up with a name and artist PLEASE.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

I believe there was a topic about this earlier and no one could find the name of the song or anything about it.

-edit- I guess that i was wrong about the name but still i knew no one could find it ;).

No I believe that was the other song when he pulls up to the gas station, he's talkin bout when he rolls up to the school

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I know most of us have seen the Movie ATL. Well I have been on a search for a song and cannot find it. I want the song that is playing in Big Boi's truck when he pull up to the school and Ant says: "Are those 24's" and he says Those 28's Boy where ya ruler?" I play the dvd in my car all the time and when I get to that part that song pounds like a motherfucker. Hook me up with a name and artist PLEASE.

The song your wanting is Howz Dat by Redd Klaye.

Here's CLICKa link

2004 Ford Explorer Limited

Mechman 270 Amp alt.(6)Sundown SA-10'sIncriminator Audio 40.1(2)Stinger SPV-2150'sAll Knu Flex Wire

Guest Dylan Dude

man that whole movie has so much bass. Just watch this clip with ur bass turned up all the way. The whole time you can just hear some dude banging somewhere in the parking lot.

Edited by Dylan Dude

The song your wanting is Howz Dat by Redd Klaye.

Here's CLICKa link

Thanks, The song is even better when I can hear it all!!!

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35