Jump to content

Eric B

Members
  • Posts

    4320
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eric B

  1. I'm still scratching my head at the silk/aluminum dome tweeters. I do not why you would put that together. Thats like putting hot and cold together imo... Im a soft dome tweeter guy. Wish they came in one or the other, I'd pry pick a set up then.
  2. 1. Product: 1 Obsidian Audio OA-12 Dual 2ohm 2. Specs: Obsidian 12" D2: Re: 4.0 Ohm Fs: 33 Hz Qms: 5.21 Qes: 0.56 Qts: 0.51 Vas: 34.4 Le: 2.21 mH BL: 19.1 SPL: 85.4 dB Sd: 490 cm^2 Mms: 243.1 g Xmax: 20mm Peak-to-peak: 62mm (2.45") Power Handling: 600 watts RMS Recommended enclosure info: Sealed ~ 1.0 to 1.5 ft^3 Ported ~ 1.75 to 2 ft^3 @ 30 to 35 Hz Cutout: 11.10" OD: 12.5" Mounting depth: 6.75" Mounting flange to top of surround: 1.25" Displacement: 0.16 ft^3 3. Description/Condition: Used for 30 minutes TOPS. Like New, only cosmetic flaw is the mounting gasket, I used flange head screws and kind of left an imprint on them. Otherwise great subs! 4. Price: : $110 Plus shipping. I use FedEx NO TRADES Paypal only! Serious inquires, PM ME!!! or E-Mail [email protected] for a faster response!!! 5. Pictures:
  3. 1. Product: DC Level 4 m1 motor 2. Specs: 3. Description/Condition: Used 4. Price: : $100 plus shipping. I use FedEx. No trades. Paypal only! Serious inquires, PM ME!!! or E-Mail [email protected] for a faster response!!! 5. Pictures:
  4. 1. Product: Sundown Z v2 motor 2. Specs: 3. Description/Condition: Used. Gap might need cleaned with mineral spirits. 4. Price: : $175 plus ship per. I use FedEx NO TRADES Paypal only! Serious inquires, PM ME!!! or E-Mail [email protected] for a faster response! 5. Pictures:
  5. 1. Product: DC XL m2 Dual 2ohm 2. Specs: 2200RMS 3. Description/Condition: BRAND NEW NEVER USED!!!! 4. Price: : $525 Shipped. I use FedEx. NO TRADES Paypal only! Serious inquires, PM ME!!! or E-Mail [email protected] for more a faster response! 5. Pictures:
  6. Well this is what came of it.. And a vid of some light testing... In conclusion.. It got kind of loud... it just wasn't adequate for what I wanted and the subs. The enclosure seemed like it wanted to be 2x as large.. Soooooo that being said this is what happen... Thanks to Yuey!!! lol Sooooo now a rebuild is soon to be in progress.. with a few of these!!!
  7. don't listen to him, he doesn't know how to ship level 4 motors HAHA I got one motor I'm letting go if you want.. lol Lol i might in a couple weeks. I still have this Found it under my dresser last week lol Hahahahaha
  8. don't listen to him, he doesn't know how to ship level 4 motors HAHA I got one motor I'm letting go if you want.. lol
  9. UPS is AWESOME for next day air and such. At my workplace, I ship high dollar items all the time.. as long as there packed well you should have not a problem.
  10. I was in a hurry! lol But I will clean it up at a later date because it does look horrid. But thanks everyone for watching! More vids to come this spring!
  11. Not bad for some imported Chinese subs huh, China man? lol
  12. Yes, you can Kerf-Cut your birch veneer pine plywood!
  13. I have not a clue yet, building this shell up first then will pry design, design, design til I come up with something I like. I have not a clue lol Actually this particular vehicle was in a rear end accident and the spare tire well was smashed up, so my guy that I bought it from smashed it back down lol Thanks! Better buckle your seat belt then! This is going to be a llloonnggg ride.
  14. Finally got my 2nd HHR, now the slow building process begins!
  15. 5 cubes and 1 6" aero tuned to 29Hz sounds amazing... just saying..
  16. Well I think this thread has served its purpose. Went off topic to someone complaining about potheads.... closed...
  17. Ain't nothing wrong with 9 sq in per cube, that's about as low as I'll go, from doing that small of port, it allows you have have a wider frequency bandwidth, which IMO is awesome. The SA's sound awesome with that much port area and when tuned at about 30hz dig insanely low!
  18. Ive put over 1000 watts reactive to those first generation SA's if you want to call them that and dust cap was at ambient temperature the whole time... IMO your port is entirely to big. I like to stick to around 12 sq in of port per cube with the SA's.
×
×
  • Create New...