Sonic Electronix

im sorry if this is in the wrong section, i'm new here.

my problem is a blow amplifier for subwoofers, i need help finding a cross reference model of a certain mosfet because i can't seem to find any online. here are some pics i took of the damage. i'll have more questions above each pic, thanks. please click, and zoom in on each picture(CTRL+scroll)

ok, in this first picture i have the back of the pcb, it looks like 2 traces on the board were literally blown out, i resoldered thin wire to replace each trace and seems fine for now.

DSCF3872-Copy.jpg

in this second pic there's what seem to be 2 black resistors one completely exploded off of the board (so i put a little solder where it was) and the others melted and done for. does anyone know what size/type they are so i can replace them? i can't find markings anywhere on them because they're toast.

DSCF3874-Copy.jpg

in this picture, theres a blown mosfet(?) and its right next to the other one, so im just going to replace it with the same type but i dont know what it is exactly and the specs for it, it just says 4.3 on it.

DSCF3875.jpg

in this picture are the leads to a mosfet that was blown, there were burns around the solder joints and on the top side of the pcb their are burns on the heatsink, in the end i tested all of the mosfets and out of 14 mosfets in total on this board 6 need replacing because they were cracked/blown or not reading correct ohms. i seemed to find all of the new mosfets i need from this website (taydaelectronics) and those mosfets are as follows IRF 9540(x2), IRF510A(x1) FKV550 which i couldnt find so im using (IRFZ44N(x1). but the one i couldn't find and need help with is; FRH10A15 i need 2 of them but cant find anywhere on the web to buy them, and was wondering if anyone knew the cross reference models i could use to replace this one or any mosfets that were close to the specs of this one i could use.

DSCF3873-Copy.jpg

Archived