Truck got broken into tonight :(

Had dinner at Logans Texas Roadhouse tonight with some friends and when I came out my keyslot got jammed in and my deck was ripped out and all of my wires and RCAs were cut :( KnuKoncepts out the door. I bought the deck off my friend for $30 it was an older Pioneer deck so I wasnt too bummed about that more so of the RCAs because they werent cheap. To top it off it was three black teenagers (I would use another word but people on this board get upset too easy) that definately had my deck in one of there hands and some shit they stole from best buy next door. We tried chasing them down but those faggots got away. I'm glad they didn't see my DC 3.5k amp mounted on my box and decide to steal that or I probably would have killed them. I'm just mad about the whole situation it sucks when you work to pay for this shit and some kids come and break into your shit and steal it because they have nothing else better to do on a friday night. Anyways just thought I'd share with you guys. :unknw:

Edited by conley916

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

why dont you have an alarm?

that would be the first thing i would have installed.

im not trying to come off as a smart ass btw..

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

why dont you have an alarm?

that would be the first thing i would have installed.

im not trying to come off as a smart ass btw..

It's all good man. I just never bought one, guess part of it is my fault for not having one but still I was in a nice area and didn't think it would get broken into. I am forsure going to put a viper alarm in my truck once I get my level 5 18 and a pioneer double din though haha. I'm also thinking about doing 2.5 all around except windshield.

audio coming soon

2-way alarm is a must with a system, Sucks that happened though. If I ever caught someone in the act they wouldn't have fingers to steal anything ever again. :good:

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Dang man that sucks. Hopefully you can get everything replaced. I know what you mean how you work your butt off for something then someone just comes and steals it. Glad they didn't see the 3.5k.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

yea lol 2.5 i guess they cant see what there stealing.and everyone wants what they cant have.

thank god they didn't steal the whole truck.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

Dang man that sucks. Hopefully you can get everything replaced. I know what you mean how you work your butt off for something then someone just comes and steals it. Glad they didn't see the 3.5k.

Yeah for sure man and im glad they didnt see it either.

audio coming soon

2-way alarm is a must with a system, Sucks that happened though. If I ever caught someone in the act they wouldn't have fingers to steal anything ever again. :good:

Oh trust me, me and my buddy were ready to kill those kids. They ran into a neighborhood and we searched it for like 30min.

audio coming soon

That sucks man.same thing happend to my buddie last week.took his lvl3 12 and his amp.fucked up part is they took his ol ladies roller skates out the trunk and put them in the back seat.first thing he did after that was get an alarm

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

That sucks man.same thing happend to my buddie last week.took his lvl3 12 and his amp.fucked up part is they took his ol ladies roller skates out the trunk and put them in the back seat.first thing he did after that was get an alarm

Yeah but now this has convinced me to go buy an alarm and luckily they didnt steal anything too expensive.

audio coming soon