This is my FULL ACTIVE setup diagram.....will it work?

txdog27

Ok...so i have draw out this setup and many variations of it more than a few times.

I posted my last diagrams and got a lot of helpful tips and advice which allowed me to make neccesary corrections and changes to the setup. I am still being a bit stubborn on some aspects of it even though i have been advised against certain things, but what i like i like as long it will work properly....lol....i guess...

I am hoping that i have gotten it right this time and that i have taken care of any of the problems in it.

Now, what I am hoping to achieve with this is a fully controllable and tweakable sound quality setup for 75% of the time, with the other 25% being that I can make some adjustments and really crank out some db's and pound the lows on demand.

The vehicle is a 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab that is fully sound deadened 100% everywhere....i mean everywhere....

I am hoping that my speaker selection, speaker placement, and equipment selection will yield me proper imaging and staging (eventually) with the right fine tuned adjustments. Even if that means using the 3sixty to cut off or tone down certain drivers to accomplish this when I want pure SQ.....and then cut them back in and tone up for when I want big volume and SPL.....

I should be able do do all of this correct? Since I do have full active crossover control, total eq control, and full time alignment on every single driver in the vehicle individually (with the exception of the 4" daytons on the pillars, but they are wired as pairs in parallel to act as one driver per side)

So on paper this should work.....

What am I missing this time? Do I need to make any more changes?

Tips, Advice, Criticism please.........

CarAudioDesign2.png

Do it right the first time....

Archived