Sonic Electronix

Well you already got the power then. lol

There are so many different ways you could go about this to be honest and each person will say something different.

1: What are some brands you like?

2: What kind of music do you listen to?

3: How much of the back of the truck are you willing to give up?

4: How good are your build skills?

5: Where do you live?

Oh yeah i know man i want different opinions

um lets see lol i like Re and DD but i kinda would like to try some DC.

i mostly listen to rap

i still want to be able to look out the back. it can come above the window some.

and i couldnt build anything if i tried lol

and i live in tennessee

If you bring them your old woofers and let them destroy them you get a massive discount on new DD woofers. :)

oh damn lol but yeah i know there is so many options i just cant decide. i want a 150 so bad lol

Oh so you do wanna compete. :P lol

Ok, this is what I would do if I were you. I would keep the SAZ-3000, get 2 DD3515 Supercharged Dual 2's, a badass box design, build up the electrical nice and strong and run .5ohm. :)

If you bring them your old woofers and let them destroy them you get a massive discount on new DD woofers. :)

oh damn lol but yeah i know there is so many options i just cant decide. i want a 150 so bad lol

Ok, this is what I would do if I were you. I would keep the SAZ-3000, get 2 DD3515 Supercharged Dual 2's, a badass box design, build up the electrical nice and strong and run .5ohm. :)

oh that sounds lovely :)

oh that sounds lovely :)

It does to me as well.