Sonic Electronix

Sexiest Inverted Subwoofer

IA Death Penalty, plus they are on sale

ia-dp-001__01641_zoom.jpg

You can order them here

My link

That's the only way I could get it to work, just go to subwoofers/IA or click on the Black and Blue sale

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

remember guys 400-600 rms range.. not 4-6k lol

Well no good brands are gonna look spectacular in that range, since that power range is mostly budget sub's which are simple and affordable

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Well no good brands are gonna look spectacular in that range, since that power range is mostly budget sub's which are simple and affordable

my point exactly lol. but i really do like the basket/ motor of the Alpine Type Rs they are 750 rms and you can find them new and shipped for 195 a piece

My link

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

my point exactly lol. but i really do like the basket/ motor of the Alpine Type Rs they are 750 rms and you can find them new and shipped for 195 a piece

I can agree on the alpines, good performance and a good look

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived