Jump to content

CHEVY4X4BLAZER

Members
  • Posts

    2487
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHEVY4X4BLAZER

  1. I heard the v2s were scrapped. So I dunno where the build will go now.
  2. Flicker as on and off while cranking? Which meter flickers?
  3. I say 4 inches infront of the baffle is a safe bet
  4. I don't know what you have in mind as far as connections from the batteries to the amps, but .. I was thinking you could use Anderson connectors. I think they would look pretty sharp and they make all sizes for wires. What do you think?
  5. The one that shoots missiles into starks house in the trailer right?
  6. Spl audio is prob just ordering directly from sunflash http://www.solarez.com/ "Sunflash" is what Steve is calling it.
  7. So..., I'm thinking I just start sending monthly payments to you and they ship when ready?
  8. I got some fancy aluminum stock from these GREAT people. They're super seller's for a reason. They shipped very quickly and packed the item VERY safely. Please do not hesitate to do business with them. Kylar96 FTMFW!!!
  9. Woo-hoo! More Onebadmonte content! Always a treat to read.
  10. Thanks for the support there bro !!.. lolAnd yes dude,. you should have got a number, quite some time ago? Did you place with all of us? Sure it wont be a issue. Dealing with these cats for me, has been awesome... Payment cleared March 27. I know I'll be taken care of. Just anxious to get it.
  11. Hit up Jeremy. He'll be glad to dish out an ass whoopin.
  12. Have you calleded them?
×
×
  • Create New...