Sonic Electronix

fets dont blow for no reason. you cant just replace them and assume its all fixed. what if the pwm is fucked and that took out the fets? you have no idea how to check for where the real problem is coming from do you? i dont like audiopipe but this was user error.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i had someone walk me threw and originally diagnose what was from on a diy forum. wich in turn that is what was wrong the last 2 fets on both sides in the line of power supply fets where shorted i took them out of the circut and the amp worked. thus showing what the problem was. everything else on the amp was fine i beleive the amp blew because of speaker wires touching. but then when i put in the new fets the ones this person told me to get wich were the ones i needed. when i go to hook everything back up the amp does its protect problem again.

i didnt just see something blown and be like ok ima replace this i looked into it got help then replaced them. maybe i did do something wrong will replacing them but idk. my bad about the title im just upset atm

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i bought this amp used on caco so it coulda been fucked to begin with. but it was running nice and strong for a few months. the time it failed was at or close to the time i had to put new lead wires on my sub so i think the lead wires might have touched.

my charging system is not the best stock alt in a 98 neon but its newer. 630 cca battery new as well with 4g bit 3 then 4g to the back of the amp running the amp at 2 ohm witch gain a lil over 1/4.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

its your screen name, its a sign

/thread

meaning what? lol i should be using hifonics equipment instead of re and ap

its your screen name, its a sign

/thread

meaning what? lol i should be using hifonics equipment instead of re and ap

Pretty much lol, it would be like me putting a navy steeker on my car haha

the names because the 2nd system i had that i was rather impressed with by money spent and output was hifonics low end 12s. the 10 is because i got kicked off neons.org for asking if there was a way to beat an obd2 scan. so i changed the sn to hifonics10 and thats what its been since.