well since my dam transmission went out today in my van , and no one is realy interrested in my fs section im left with no choice but to play with the actual system in my van...i need my van fixed so i can do my job ....

so here goes.

its 4 weeks old never droped voltage, ran at 1.33 ohms gains set with a dimm , has double fans blowing on it to ensure it stays cool

mounted in the back of my van in the dark so its still 10/10 cos. and 10/10 working i still have orignal box, remote/wire. instructions ect that orignaly came with it....i didnt buy it off of ebay because of geting screwd over 2 times in a row on ebay i bought it from a local shop and paid $475 for the amp

im looking to get $375 out of it?and will give recipt with amp so it canbe registerd with pa for full warrenty ......

Hi Speed Digital Circuitry

• Fully Regulated PWM Power Supply

• Four Way Protection Circuit

• 1 Ohm Stable

• Bridging Synchronization

• Variable Low Pass 50Hz-150Hz

• Variable Subsonic Filter 15Hz-40hz

• Variable Subwoofer EQ @ 45Hz

• Phase Switch 0-180

• Remote Dash Mount Low Level Gain Control With Cable

• Frequency Response: 15Hz to 150hz

• S/N Ratio: 100 db

• THD: 0.5%

• System Distress Indicator

• Inputs Sensitivity: 200mv-8v

• Dual Mono Speaker Output Connectors

• Platinum Plated Heavy Duty Power & Speaker Terminals

3200 rms @1

2500 rms @2

1700 rms @4

its fused with 150 amps of fuseing and manual says that it uses upwards of 190 amps at max current draw

anyone interrested that doesnt want to lowball ?

DSCF3133.jpg

DSCF3132.jpg

DSCF3131.jpg

DSCF3130.jpg

DSCF3129.jpg

DSCF3128.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

o i forgot to mention im hurting on geting my van fixed so im open to offers ....

lol aitn that rite gotFi :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets