What is the law on re drilling wheels I have a set of Land Rover Discovery 16" x 7" Steel Wheel 1996 to 1999 I want to fit them on the my Ford Transit 2000 MK5 the Land Rover wheels need new holes as there to a bit to big or is there any other way to get them fit

This are the Land Rover Discovery wheels see why I want them big arch gap over 10" :( all cause I have heavy duty spring which I need

DSC02036.jpg

Stock wheel I can get my head in there :D

DSC01918.jpg

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(

id get a new set of wheels, specially steel wheels.....they arent worth it, you can probe get a set of new steel wheels for the price of properly getting them re drilled to the right bolt patter(thats if u can find someone to do it)

that the problem I can't the pcd is odd on this van

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(