ive had and bagged plenty of rides from s10 to honda's few rangers,nissns, mazda's and so on but just bought a 86 chevy c10 deluxe 2wd in perfect shape no rust all stock with a 4.3 crate motor and auto trans ive never bagged one before so looking for pics of some setup's and some how to's on geting this thang layed shouldnt be too bad i mite lay body depends on what all needs done ive heard you can z the frame on a older c10 to lay body prolly gonna go with 22's or 24's just lmk if anyone can help thanks.

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

yea i sold it about a year and half ago lol still got my sign up from two years ago when i joined that was a badass honda had all tweed and fiber glassed inteior was nice fully shaved cady apple red build it and sold it there's been like 25-30 that ive owned haha im just in it for a hobby building custom shit, and now i got a c10 havnt had anythang bagged in about 6 months i got the itch for the switch ready to lay the chevy out on 22's just looking for parts now and looking for what all i need for the c10 to lay right

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash