if you get 55w ballast I highly recommend getting the relay harness. the ballast surge is way higher than what normal wire will handle.

also different companies colors may vary. My buddies 10ks look just like my 6k.

If you get 55w ballast get 1-2k higher bulbs since the higher power will wash color out. so 8k will look like 6k. 55w is worth it, I should have done it in my car. But this is two diff kits in my car, one from HID extra, and one from ebay for like 40 shipped.

IMAG0111.jpg

fog light kit

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

Looks like the kit I was gonna get...I've been researching my ass off and here's my situation. I have ebay headlights that were about $180. They claim to be halo projectors (the halos are nothing like BMW's) and I am worried about the halogen projector output vs. true HID projector output. From a video I watched, I MIGHT also not be able to fit the H1 HID bulb into the projector. The guy that tried had the same style headlights on a 2005 Malibu. There were comments where people said they installed HID kits just fine into those projectors, though.

I'm so tempted to just get some cleaner OEM headlights with the euro style flashers or JDM amber style. What a waste of money on the projector lights, though!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz