Fs: (subs,box,amp,capacitor)

i am in the same boat.. i am either going to buy a system off here, or i will drive the 25 minutes to sound solutions and get some DC subs.. I am having rusty do some work for me.. I am in the market for some 15's.. but, i know earthquake, and they are a damn good sub... but i am going toward DC.. thank you for the info though.. I have 750.00 cash right now.. but i dont know what i want to do yet..

650 pick up or shipped?

I dont know how much it is to ship? But I am willing to meet or deliver depending where you stay at. Im about 40 mins from Sacramento.

I dont know how much it is to ship? But I am willing to meet or deliver depending where you stay at. Im about 40 mins from Sacramento.

my parents live 15 minutes out of yuba city / marysville. thats where i grew up and was raised.. i am outside of reno right now, this is where i live and work. I work at amazon.com. so.. i will drive down no problem.. it isnt out of my way to do it..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

If your interested I can meet you in Sac. When ever you want. Just let me know so that I can make sure Im off or get out early.

that works.. i work wednesday - saturday 7:00a to 5:30p so.. if i do meet ya in sac, it will be on a sunday, monday, or tuesday.. I come down every other weekend.. and i working on thanksgiving for 21.75 a hr ... that is just extra money in the bank!!!

how long did you run the amp and subs?? how many competitions? how hard were they abused??

141 bass race or db drag?

that works.. i work wednesday - saturday 7:00a to 5:30p so.. if i do meet ya in sac, it will be on a sunday, monday, or tuesday.. I come down every other weekend.. and i working on thanksgiving for 21.75 a hr ... that is just extra money in the bank!!!

how long did you run the amp and subs?? how many competitions? how hard were they abused??

Every has been run for about 8 months roughly. I play them daily with an occasional comepetion here and there. I competed with enough to get me to the World Finals. I have never had a problem with them.

Every has been run for about 8 months roughly. I play them daily with an occasional comepetion here and there. I competed with enough to get me to the World Finals. I have never had a problem with them.

this a db drag system or bass race??

I do both. 139.9 class and street B

sorry bro.. 650.00 is a little out of my range... i already told another guy on here i would buy his setup. if he still has it on friday when i get my check..

i am sure your system is worth it.. just cant afford to shell out that much..

Thank you for all your info though..

Archived